Coffee Energy Protein Bites
A bite of energy and protein, perfect as a pre work out fix or mid afternoon wake up snack.
- 1 Cup wholegrain oatmeal (or fine oats)
- 1/4 Cup flaxseed
- 2 Scoops cafe americano, latte or mocha protein powder
- 1/2 Cup almond butter (or alternative)
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- 1/8 Cup cacao nibs or dark choc chips cut up
- 3 Teaspoons coffee (crushed)
- 1/4 Cup agave nectar
- Add the oatmeal, flaxseed, crushed coffee and protein powder into a bowl and mix.
- Add to the mix the almond butter, agave nectar and vanilla essence and stir well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 20minutes.
- Once refrigerated roll into balls and enjoy.
- These will last up to a week in the fridge.