No-Bake Almond & Coconut Energy Balls
These little balls of joy will send you to the tropics. Packed with protein, coconut and almonds each of these delicious balls will give you a burst of energy! A delightful snack for on-the-go, anytime, anywhere.
Servings: Yields 24 Balls
Estimated Time: 10 mins
24 Servings - Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 9.1 g
Saturated Fat 3.3 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.4 g
Monounsaturated Fat 3.7 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Sodium 48.9 mg
Potassium 182.9 mg
Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
Sugars 9.9 g
- Put 1/2 of your coconut flakes into the food processor and process to break up flakes slightly (about 1 minute). Do not over-process or it will become coconut butter.
- Remove flakes and set aside
- Place dates in the food processor and process until they have broken up and come together into a ball.
- Break up date ball with hands and add in almonds, cocoa powder, 20g of coconut flakes and sea salt.
- Processes for several minutes, scrapping down the sides as needed.
- Add in vanilla extract and 1 tpsb of almond milk.
- Process until mixture comes back together into a ball. If it doesn't do this, add in 1 more tablespoon of almond milk. It should look like the photo above.
- Remove mixture from the food processor and roll into 2 dozen balls.
- Roll each ball in the coconut flakes you processed earlier.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for several weeks.