No Bake Protein Flapjacks
Quick no bake protein flapjack recipe, just mix and refrigerate, ideal as a pre work out energy boost or post work out snack.
- 100g Oatmeal or fine oats
- 30g Flaxseed
- 2 Scoops vanilla (or any other flavour) protein powder
- 50g Peanut butter
- 40g Agave nectar
- 20g Dark chocolate or dark choc chips (or cacao nibs)
- 1.5 Tablespoons Almond butter
- Put all of the dry ingredients (excluding the chocolate) into a low and mix.
- Add the almond and peanut butter and mix well.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and add to the mix, stir well.
- Put the mixture into a square dish/cooking tin and flatten and compact it.
- Place it into the fridge for 20 minutes. Once cold remove and slice into pieces.
- Enjoy cold straight from the fridge as a pre or post workout snack or have a couple of pieces for a quick breakfast.