Quick Simple Protein Pancakes
This is a super quick protein rich tasty breakfast recipe. Alternatively you can have this as a post gym protein snack.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Scoop protein powder
- 1 Banana
- Coconut Oil or an oil of your choice
- Blend the ingredients in a blender.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan in a 2-3inch circle and cook until the edges are dry enough to flip (approx 1 minute per side)
- Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Top with berries, cinnamon, nut butter, yogurt or banana slices.